CNote is excited to share our Q4 2022 Impact Report.
Our Q4 report features CNote’s exciting firm growth, the impact our mission-driven partners have had in communities, and a deeper look at the Wisdom Fund. Additionally, CNote shares details around some of the events our Director of Impact Evaluation, Tamra Thetford, and our Community Development Director, Stacy Zielinski, attended this quarter.
In this report you will see:
- More information on CNote’s oversubscribed $7 million Series A Preferred Stock investment round that closed in September.
- An update on Impact Cash, CNote’s fixed income solutions, and our customizable promissory loans.
- An update on the Wisdom Fund collaborative and the support collaborative members provide to women of color entrepreneurs in addition to capital.
- A look at some of the innovative loan fund and depository institutions putting CNote capital to work in under-served communities.
- Insight into CNote’s belief that all investors should have the opportunity to invest for impact.