About the Position
CNote is seeking an experienced and innovative product marketer to join the marketing team. Your job is to be an expert on CNote’s clients, product, and value proposition. Collaborating with CNote’s product, marketing, and sales teams, you will help define the company’s product positioning, messaging, and target audiences. You’re an ideal candidate if you get excited about utilizing product marketing to bring awareness to solving the wealth gap through financial innovation and the power of technology.
- Develop targeted messaging and positioning informed by product understanding, user research, and market insights
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional colleagues and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales with clients’ questions to provide deeper understanding of products
- Use market research data to assist with determining product pricing
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of CNote
- Develop and implement promotional activities around product launches
- Create product content such as presentations, case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into client use of current products, untapped opportunities and client personas
- Measure and optimize the client journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- 5+ years in product marketing, with experience in financial services, fintech, product copywriting, competitive and market research, and/or enablement functions
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Ability to translate big ideas and technology into consumable content
- Skilled at creating professional presentations
- Preferred experience supporting an enterprise sales team
- Ability to manage highly interdependent projects, keep multiple parallel work streams on track, and collaborate cross functionally
- Willingness and belief in continuous improvement and learning
- Open, inclusive mindset
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fluid start-up environment
- Company-paid health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO, with a minimum of 14 days off required annually
- 401(k) after 6 months of employment with partial company match
- Highly collaborative and flexible remote work environment with a fully distributed team
- Quarterly wellness stipend
- Professional development opportunities
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and include an equity stake in CNote. The base pay range for this role is $90,000 to $115,000. Information will be requested to perform a compulsory background check, and permanent authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
CNote embraces diversity and is committed to co-creating a positive, inclusive work culture for all employees by recruiting, developing and retaining the most talented people from all backgrounds and experiences, who challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. CNote is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that prohibits unlawful discrimination or prejudice of any kind based upon race, religion, national origin, family status (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
CNote is a women-led impact platform on a mission to close the wealth gap in the United States through financial innovation. Using the power of technology and a community-first framework, CNote empowers individuals and institutions to efficiently invest in fixed income and cash deposit products at scale to further economic equality, racial justice, gender equity, and address climate change with their capital. As part of its offering, CNote delivers regular reporting on the social impact of deposits and investments made through its platform. Every dollar invested on CNote’s platform funds female- and minority-led small businesses, affordable housing and economic development through its nationwide network of mission-driven banks and credit unions. A certified B Corporation backed by venture firms and angel investors, CNote was named “Best for the World” by B Lab and was named “Best Women-Owned Business” by the United Nations’ Women’s Empowerment Principles program.