About the Position
CNote is seeking a talented and passionate marketing manager to join our dynamic team. As a member of our marketing team, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and measuring marketing programs that engage and inspire prospective clients and investors. If you’re excited about using your skills and expertise to help solve the wealth gap through financial innovation, this is the job for you.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate marketing programs and strategies
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
- Collaborate on promotional activities, conferences, and trade shows
- Align internal goals with partner relationships
- Deliver a great experience to our partners
- Measure and report on the success of various marketing initiatives
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with experience in financial services preferred
- Proven ability to craft compelling sales and nurture content
- Experience supporting an enterprise sales team is a plus
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- Willingness and belief in continuous improvement and learning
- Open, inclusive mindset
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fluid start-up environment
- The base pay range for this role is $90,000 to $115,000.
- Company-paid health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO, with a minimum of 14 days off required annually
- 401(k) after 6 months of employment with partial company match
- Highly collaborative and flexible remote work environment with a fully distributed team
- Quarterly wellness stipend
- Professional development opportunities
CNote is a women-led impact platform on a mission to close the wealth gap in the United States through financial innovation. Using the power of technology and a community-first framework, CNote empowers individuals and institutions to efficiently invest in fixed income and cash deposit products at scale to further economic equality, racial justice, gender equity, and address climate change with their capital. As part of its offering, CNote delivers regular reporting on the social impact of deposits and investments made through its platform. Every dollar invested on CNote’s platform funds female- and minority-led small businesses, affordable housing and economic development through its nationwide network of mission-driven banks and credit unions. A certified B Corporation backed by venture firms and angel investors, CNote was named “Best for the World ” by B Lab and was named “Best Women-Owned Business” by the United Nations’ Women’s Empowerment Principles program.
CNote embraces diversity and is committed to co-creating a positive, inclusive work culture for all employees by recruiting, developing and retaining the most talented people from all backgrounds and experiences, who challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. CNote is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that prohibits unlawful discrimination or prejudice of any kind based upon race, religion, national origin, family status (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.