As Seen In
CNote investments help “promote small-business growth and job creation in underprivileged communities.”
“CNote Helps Make CDFI Investing Easier And Accessible.”
“CNote wins Payment and FinTech category and Best Startup Pitch Company.”
Money is power.
Wield yours to build the world you want.
- With CNote, your investment supports Main-Street America, funding small business loans, affordable housing, and community development in low-income areas.
- Investors ranging from institutions to individuals have committed over $30 million to CNote.
- CNote Impact in 2018:
- Investments helped create or maintain over 1,400 jobs.
- 60 cents out of every dollar invested funded minority-led businesses.
- 43 cents out of every dollar invested funded women-led businesses — that’s around 10x the national average.1
How CNote Works
Every dollar supports community development, funding loans for female and minority entrepreneurs, affordable housing, and bringing opportunity to low-income areas.