As Seen In
CNote investments help “promote small-business growth and job creation in underprivileged communities.”
“CNote Helps Make CDFI Investing Easier And Accessible.”
“CNote wins Payment and FinTech category and Best Startup Pitch Company.”
Invest in the world you want to live in.
- CNote investments drive economic justice in underserved communities across America.
- Your CNote investments fund businesses owned by women and people of color along with helping to develop affordable housing and increasing the number of dollars flowing into low-income and communities of color.
- Investors ranging from institutions to individuals have committed over $50 million to CNote.
- CNote’s Impact Since Inception:
- 3,000 jobs created or maintained by CNote investments
- 51 cents out of every dollar invested funded businesses led by people of color
- 35 cents out of every dollar invested funded businesses owned by women — that’s more than 8x the national average1
How CNote Works
You open an account using our simple online portal. You choose the products that align with your values and the amount to invest in each.
Every dollar you deploy with CNote supports community development, funding loans for small businesses owned by women and people of color, affordable housing, and bringing opportunity to low-income areas.